2020 was an unprecedented year at Allen Tate!
In the face of a global pandemic, we pivoted and responded in every way possible to help buyers, sellers, homeowners – and each other.
- We closed 19,949 transaction sides totaling $6.15 billion in closed sales volume – the best year in the 63-year history of the company.
- We listed 9,587 homes for sale.
- We’re ranked #1 in the Carolinas. Together, with our partner Howard Hanna Real Estate, we rank #1 in the country among independent, non-franchised real estate companies and #3 among the top 500 real estate companies.
- We recruited more than 239 new and 141 experienced agents to our 45 offices in NC and SC. Our agents now total more than 1,600.
- We answered 14,015 calls and 1,049 chats about with inquiries about real estate and homeownership at Allen Tate Client Relations.
- You visited us 2.3 million times on allentate.com and viewed 15.7 million web pages.
- We helped 1,921 customers qualify for and obtain mortgages totaling more than $484.3 million through Allen Tate Mortgage.
- We made sure 18,583 people had the right insurance coverage – with nearly 36,500 policies in place with Allen Tate Insurance.
- You purchased 2,571 home warranties. Our trusted partner, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, took care of your home by paying 4,069 warranty claims totaling $864,062.
- We contributed more than $84,000 to public education organizations in our local communities through a special Tate Cares Operation Education campaign. This brings our Tate Cares total of giving to $5.44 million over the past 23 years.
Thank you for choosing Allen Tate for your homeownership journey - and making 2020 our very best!